Dreams and wishes...

Saturday, November 22, 2008


So I bought a Mega Millions lotto ticket cause the sign said it was up to like 96 million $. I could prolly use it for something good, but honestly I just wanted to buy some new kicks. Ive wanted em for a while and just havnt had a chance to buy dem. DC Pure XE... Even the name is cool. The left and right show are completely different so not only are they uber cool, there unique. The left has a pink toe which I dont mind cause Im confident enough to rock pink all day long. As I write this I realise that most people would be buying solid gold toilets, and Bently's and all the blingy crap that you expect. And Im sure in time I would too, but for now Id be happy with a 60$ pair of kicks.



0 comments: