Last one today, I promise!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I didnt realise that I havnt talked to Amber in 7 years... Through the magic of Facebook we found each other and I was like OH SNAP! Not that it matters cause you dont know who the hell Im talkin about but this is a good story..

I will never forget the day I met Amber. Mike had been talkin about the girl across the street for a while and I hadnt met her yet but I could tell he was diggin her so I was like cool. I go upstairs to take a leak and of course Im minding my own buisness enjoying the breeze comin from the open window. I happen to look out to see this chick in the cutest little sundress struttin her stuff down the walkway like a true pimp should. Im strating to feel creepy cause Im like hawkin this chick through the window, and mind you Im cock in hand so its even weirder. Just as Im about to look away and go back to my buisness she starts to step over this rope kinda fence thingy at the end of the walkway. The world goes into slo-mo... Later I realise I pissed all over Mikes floor from laughing so hard... Doesnt this chick catch a heel on the rope as she steps over and busts her ass on the ground HARD. Now normaly its not funny to laugh at someone fallin down but the whole situation was just too much too handle. Yeah so 15 minutes later I come downstairs and meet Amber, grass stains and all.

1 comments:

charlie said...

/me snerks.

Sounds like a scene out of a bad teenage comedy movie thing.