I got the poisen...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sometimes my headphones dont go loud enough to drowned out the world. Ill be first in line for the chip in the brain. I cant wait to tug my ear and have iTunes pumped directly into my head at like 850 decibles. Theres prolly gonna be some bleeding. I think its a fair trade.Everything sounds better loud. Seriously, Britany RAWKS when shes so loud that your headphones start to vibrate off your head. You you you are... I missed my dad today. I wonder if you really are in a better place like they always say. Sorry for bein so random but Im kinna off tonight. Not down so much as just blah. The heroin seems to take the edge off but I think the crack is making me paranoid. I just realised that not only did I miss Heros last night but since my DVR is broken that I didnt record it either. As if I need to be punished any more today. LOL, everyone thinks I crashed. I totaly just X'ed out and said fuck it. Today was the official start of my diet and it sucks. Normaly I wouldnt even be hungry but since Im restricted to what I can eat of course Im effin starvin. If I use 0 points tomorrow can I use 74 today? If no one is looking do I have to count it? Chuck Norris doesnt have to count points. Ever wonder why your here. Not what your purpose is but honestly why the fuck you exsist period. Any of us. I got a chance to catch the latest incarnation of Dr. Who and it was actualy pretty cool. Ill have to Torrent it I guess. Im getting more and more random so I guess Im done.

0 comments: