WTD is door swag?

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Right off the bat... I want to thank Jessi for wakin me up with the Tranny picture. You know its gonna be an off day when the first thing you see is some "dudes" nuts hangin out of there thong.. Oh god I just threw up in my mouth a little...again. Fortunatly I got passed that and realised just how much I love my new phone. Yeah I know I only had the last one for like a month but it got old quick. Touch screen phones are neat... for like 4 minutes. I got the new LG LX600 or the "Lotus" as its affectionatly called by the fine people at LG [life IS good isnt it?. Yes I got the purple one, no Im still not gay. Just tired of black phones. I thought the shape was gonna throw me off, it looks a little goofy at first bein all square and shit but it feels real good in my hand. Keys are just the right size for texting and email, lots of fun extras that Im just now playin with. The "One Click" inteface is cool, makes it easy to do the basic stuff like read messages and such. Anywho, its neat and I highly suggest you check it out if your lookin for a new Sprint phone. The Rant is hawt too but its too effin big. The Lotus is all that and it fits in the palm of your hand. I have to cut this short... My sister wants me to look something up online. Ill BBS to ramble on as always...

1 comments:

charlie said...

ooohhh cellphones. I'll remember that about the touch screen thing, if I ever get a phone. Yes I am one of 2 people I know who don't have a damn cellphone.

Other than that: hi!

xeen from funkycatstudio.com