So my goal is gonna be to put something up here everyday. I really needed an outlet and this feels good already. Im trying not to bitch about stupid drama and name names cause that just causes more drama but since this is FOR ME Im prolly gonna end up pissin someone off eventualy. [wheres the spellcheck damnit!] I been reading alot of Blog's and it seems like your sposed to actualy have something pressing to write about... Am I doing this worng? [lol] Im hopin that if anyone does actualy read it they get a chuckle or maybe feel a kindred spirit or some crap but I also hope that anyone that reads this keeps in mind that Im rambling here cause I just dont feel like the stuff I have to say needs to be heard. I just need to see it myself and that makes me feel better. Im random and prolly a bit off but I am me and this is mine.

1 comments:
Yo.
I don't think there's any wrong way to blog. If there is, I've haven't known for 6 to 10 years. I use my blog to help keep track of myself and to share with anyone in this WWW that might give a rip and get something out of it. Ever if its just a boner.
I'll tell ya what I like to read on blogs though (not that I read any on a regular basis, there was one I was hooked to for while but I'm a wandering soul and soon forgot it).
I'm an artist and people interest me, so I like to see what people are doing and creating. I also get a kick out of shared videos and websites and news stories that are interesting/amusing. And I love to laugh.
So that's me. *shrugs*
Post a Comment